PR Newswire rounds up the week’s most newsworthy entertainment releases, including the return of Art the Clown and the unearthed 3 Doors Down music video.
New York, June 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the entertainment and media industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular stories, here’s a roundup of the week’s can’t-miss stories.
The list below includes titles (with links to the full text) and excerpts from each story. Click on a news release title to access accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- SZA and Lizzo headline Made in America 2023 Philadelphia September 2 & third
Since its inception, the can’t-miss festival has drawn music’s biggest names and budding superstars to the City of Brotherly Love as a staple of Labor Day weekend.
- The art clown is back! Cineverse Acquires North American Rights to TERRIFIER 3, Highly Anticipated Slasher Movie Sequel Damien Leone
True to the fanbase, the team aims to recreate terrorist 2while pushing the boundaries of the horror genre to even more extreme levels. terrorist 3 It will be released widely in North America next year, followed by an exclusive streaming premiere on SCREAMBOX.
- hoopla Digital now announces new partnership with Hallmark Movies, extending popular BingePass
Library patrons with access to hoopla will be able to receive a seven-day BingePass to access Hallmark Movies Now’s entire collection of online content. The new deal marks an expansion of the BingePass offering, in which each pass provides access to an entire streaming collection, borrowed only once.
- Group Black and Nielsen find black creators provide more media value than non-black creators in key categories
In addition to generating higher media value, Black creators will also experience higher levels of fan growth and engagement rates between 2020 and 2022. They outperform non-Black creators by 10.5x in lifestyle categories that account for 40% of paid ad opportunities.
- 3 Doors Down unearths a lost gem: Legendary music video ‘When I’m Gone’ finally released after 20 years
Initially dropping their support for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform with the US military aboard the USS George Washington, the collaboration’s impactful video has racked up more than 160 million views, showcasing both the band’s captivating live performance and poignant moments Intertwine military gatherings.
- John Deere and Al Roker Entertainment Documentary Spotlights Land Title Challenges Facing Black Farmers
“This film is an important platform for Black farmers to delve into their history, while also discussing effective ways to sustain farming and where to find help with legislation and available grants,” said al rockexecutive producer.
- Scholastic Entertainment Increases Media Licensing with New Programs for Stillwater and Eva the Owlet and Expanded Media Licensing for Clifford the Big Red Dog Caitlin Friedman, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Scholastic Entertainment, said, “We are very proud Stillwater, Eva the Owl, and Clifford the Big Red Dog In addition to keeping kids engaged and entertained, they help impart real-world lessons and help kids manage their world. ”
- Jarritos Mexican Soda Expands Second Annual JarriTODOS Artist Grant Competition with Two New Categories, Prizes Over $80,000
The competition will set out to identify the best emerging talent in six industries including visual arts, dance, fashion, music, makeup and tattoo arts.Six (6) grand prize winners will each receive $10,000 awarded and the twenty-four semifinalists will receive $1,000 each, total $84,000 Presenting prizes.
- Go hardcore! The Op Games and Iron Maiden Debut MONOPOLY®: Iron Maiden Somewhere On Tour Edition
Under traditional MONOPOLY rules, players will buy, sell, and trade properties named after classic albums, including Numbers of Beasts, Brave New Worlds, Immortals, and more, to bankrupt their opponents and be the last with Eddie-faced money people win.
- The Weather Channel Network Premieres New Discovery Series ‘Search Party’ brandon jordan‘
Searching Party with Brandon Jordan is a one-hour adventure series that tells rich treasure stories while highlighting fascinating underwater creatures, scenic spots, state-of-the-art gadgets and unique search methods. Every time you dig deeper, you inevitably unearth unexpected treasures, leading to some surprising owners.
- Emerging Black filmmaker’s award-winning feature debut to premiere at Marian Del Rey Film Festival
From the acting to the cinematography to the soundtrack, the film showcases the talents of diverse industry professionals that RS Veira’s production company strives to enhance as part of its mission.
Read more of the latest entertainment-related news from PR Newswire, and stay up to date on the hottest press releases with @PRNtertainment on Twitter.
Help reporters keep abreast of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about.To get notified of press releases relevant to their area of coverage, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed using PR Newswire for Journalists.
After registration, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following content free feature:
- custom made: Create a custom newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your newsfeed by keyword, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Subject matter experts: right to use Professor Networka database of industry experts that can be used as a source or cited in your articles.
- related resources: Read and subscribe to our blog focused on journalists and bloggers, beyond signaturefor media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire reporters
For 65 years, PR Newswire has been an industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazines, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has unrivaled global reach, with more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites, serving more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire Newswire (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts looking exclusively for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their status as a media, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users span over 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, please contact the team [email protected].
Source PR Newswire
This news collected fromSource link